You Don’t Have to Live with Damaged Teeth!
Are you embarrassed because you have missing or damaged teeth? You are not alone. Over 100 million adults are missing teeth.
Dental implants can solve the problem of missing teeth, or might be the last step after your tooth extraction. In the implant process, a small, sturdy, titanium post is placed into your upper or lower jaw bone to provide structure. Once the bone grows around the implant, it can hold a crown, bridge or over-denture, just like the roots that hold your natural teeth in place.
Maintenance for implants is just like caring for your teeth; they require brushing, flossing and regular check-ups with your dentist. If you take these these steps, your implants can last a lifetime.
Why Choose Implants?
Implants are a popular option for replacing missing or broken teeth for a number if reasons, including:
- Eases problems with chewing and eating, talking and smiling.
- Attaches to living bone, making implants the closest thing to real teeth.
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable dentures as well as denture glues and pastes, while securing dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Supports a single bridge or a full bridge.
- Reduces facial wrinkles, giving you a younger appearance.
- Helps prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Provides a strong and reliable dental solution that lasts!
Finding the Right Type of Implant
You have a number of options when you choose implants:
People with advanced forms of periodontal disease (gum disease) who are missing teeth may benefit from dental implants. Learn more about gum disease.
If you are interested in learning more about implants at Lowry Main Street Dental, fill out a form online or call our office directly at 303-364-6659. Not only do we have a periodontist who specializes in treating gum disease, we also have an oral surgeon on staff who can complete your implant procedure.