Straighten Your Teeth with Invisalign®
Invisalign® is considered a modern alternative to traditional braces. If you are looking to straighten your smile, Invisalign® may be right for you.
Treatment consists of clear aligner trays that wrap around your teeth and will gradually shift your bite. No need to change up your hygiene routine or diet — Invisalign® aligners are removable. When you are ready to eat or brush your teeth, you can simply take your aligners out!
What Can Invisalign® Fix?
If you are ashamed of your smile, Invisalign® can help. At Lowry Main Street Dental, our orthodontic team can assess your teeth and help you decide what treatment plan will get you back on track.
Although some patients opt for traditional braces, Invisalign® works to correct the same issues. Invisalign® patients are happy to wear their aligners because they are convenient, barely noticeable and usually reduce treatment time.
Invisalign® can fix:
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Gap Teeth: Extra space in between teeth
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
Free Denver Invisalign® Consultation
Are you ready to speak to us about an Invisalign® treatment? Contact us to schedule a free consultation. We are excited to be a part of your journey to a straighter, more confident smile.